Lend a Hand
Building stronger communities requires partnerships both big and small. We want to help you invest in the neighborhoods you call home by offering a way to give back to those in need. This holiday season we’re asking everyone to help us spread joy throughout San Benito, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, and San Mateo counties. Whether it’s coming together with coworkers to build a garden for our preschools, organizing a coat drive, or making a donation, you can be the difference in someone’s life.
How to Help
- More than 90% of each dollar donated goes directly to providing services to those in need. Give today by making a donation or signing-up for Escrip.
- Looking to rally your friends and family around a common cause? Start an online fundraising page and help raise funds for our cause.
- We’re always looking for hands to plants flowers, voices to read books, and those ready to help both the young, and young at heart.Donate your time by volunteering at one of our sites.
- We’re working to change the lives of 500 infants, toddlers, and preschoolers currently enrolled in our programs. Organize a coat, book, or diaper drive and help them feel the love.
- Support Peninsula Family Service while making friendships to last a lifetime. Join one of our auxiliaries and start an ongoing relationship with our organization.