Peninsula Family Service could not do the valuable work we do in our community without the support of our individual donors. You are the lifeblood of our organization, providing the support we did to produce our high-quality programs every year.
The Peninsula Family Service Circles Program is our major donor thank you and recognition program for donors of $1,000 or more. Each Circle level has special benefits and opportunities to participate, which include all benefits from lower levels.
- Signage for one year at program site of choice and in headquarters lobby
- Opportunity to serve on/attend Advisory Council meetings
- Donor profile on website and social media campaign
- Named intern for one term
- Press release and customized media recognition for gift (with your approval)
Heart of Gold Circle
- Private, Insider’s Lunch with Heather Cleary, CEO
- Recognition on donor screen in headquarters lobby for one year
- Recognition and Premium seating at Thought Leader Series events
- Invitation to an exclusive salon often in a private home with a guest speaker
- Invitation to participate in Coffee Connections event with PFS leadership
- Personalized update from a program participant
- Recognition at annual Major Gifts Appreciation event
- Listing in the Annual Report
- Invitation to:
- the insightful Thought Leader Series
- Foothill Auxiliary’s Holidays on a High Note and Spring Event
- Hillsborough Auxiliary’s Thanks for Giving and Spring Gala
Pillars of the Peninsula Society
Donors with a cumulative lifetime giving level of $100,000 or greater are members of this distinguished group. Membership is for life, once the required giving level is realized. Exclusive benefits include:
- Custom-designed and crafted Pillars of the Peninsula lapel pin
- Recognition on the donor wall located at 24 Second Ave.
- Recognition at Major Gifts Appreciation event
If you have questions or need more information about the Pillars of the Peninsula Society, contact Maria Damp, email@example.com, (650) 403-4300 X4416.
There are numerous ways to give to become a Circle member. For all monthly donors, the level of giving is determined by the total amount donated for the year so monthly giving is an opportunity to join a higher level of Circle membership than a one-time gift might permit.
If you have questions or need more information about the Circles Program, contact Maria Damp, firstname.lastname@example.org, (650) 403-4300 X4416.