The Foothill Auxiliary is a sisterhood of women who care for their communities and for each other. Members develop life-long friendships and provide essential fundraising and volunteer support for PFS. The Auxiliary supports PFS through year-round activities, including the annual boutique, Holidays on a High Note, and a Spring fundraiser. When COVID-19 struck our community, an Anonymous Foothill Auxiliary Member made a Challenge Grant of $25,000 to support PFS Emergency Fund. Members and the community rallied and raised more than $100,000 in total to support PFS participants. Thank you!
Holidays on a High Note
Monday, September 20, 2021
Menlo Circus Club, Atherton
The Foothill Auxiliary to Peninsula Family Service’s annual Holidays on a High Note event will be held on Monday, September 20, 2021. Mark your calendars to get shopping early and plan your holiday decor, all while benefitting PFS.
Spring into Action
Join the Foothill Auxiliary to Peninsula Family Service (PFS) as they Spring into Action by giving a hand up to those in need. Donate to their campaign or shop special vendors to take action. You can also honor the special mothers or fathers in your life this Mother’s Day and Father’s Day by donating to our fundraiser.
In our community, vulnerable families are struggling more than ever because of job loss, food insecurity, and lack of early learning care.
PFS has identified 30 moms and dads at their Midway Child Development Center who need a hand-up, enabling them to meet financial obligations and pay for life necessities. These families use one or more of PFS services. The goal is to provide the parents with individual grants of $1,000 each.
You’ll be moved by the inspiring stories about a few of these parents. Help us make a significant difference in the lives of these families. Donate now in the name of a mother, father, or parental role model. We will send them an acknowledgement in your name.
Text to Donate
Want to do more? Shop the below vendors and we will receive 20% or more of the value of sales. All proceeds will go towards our goal of providing grants to thirty Midway families in need.
· A stunning piece of jewelry from Sirjana Singh Fine Jewelry (Use code: Spring2021 when checking out.)
· Delicious sweets from See’s Candy
· A beautiful floral arrangement from Menlo Botanica
· A fun floral arranging and wine party by Luisa Borja
· Products to support joint health and wellness from YUZU CBD Plus (Use code: Spring2021 when checking out.)
Holidays on a High Note at Home
Virtual Event Details
- Watch Pico Soriano’s floral design presentation live
- Bid on five of Pico’s arrangements during a brief, live auction
- View glamorous tablescapes prepared by local designers
- Shop fabulous boutique vendors online (a portion of the proceeds from your purchases will be donated to PFS)
- Participate in an online silent auction
- Support the PFS Fund-a-Need
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2020 AT 5:00PM
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2020
The Foothill Auxiliary has deep roots in sustaining Peninsula Family Service. Founding members of this south Peninsula group are daughters of the former Valley Auxiliary members who still donate spring baskets overflowing with gifts for teen parents and their children at Redwood High School. Foothill Auxiliary carries on this tradition of support through year-round activities, including their annual boutique, Holidays on a High Note, and Spring fundraiser event.
Visit the Auxiliary’s website to learn more about membership.