Fair Oaks Adult Activity Center
Over the years, we have expanded services to meet the ongoing and emerging needs of older adults looking to maintain their health, independence, and quality of life. We make sure our older adults have the tools and support to stay healthy and happy.
Fair Oaks Adult Activity Center Address
2600 Middlefield Rd.
Redwood City, CA 94063
Current services offered Grab and Go meals, Brown Bag meals, Monthly Blood pressure screenings, online classes, and Information and Assistance Resource Line (650.780.7542).
- Meals*: Healthy Breakfast and Lunch, Brown Bags
- Fitness classes: Yoga, Sit & Be Fit, Zumba, Tai Chi, Soul Line Dancing, Samba, Chair Volleyball
- Social activities: Garden Club, Bingo, Watercolor Club, Spanish Club, Cornhole, Singing Club, Billiards Club
- Health and Wellness: Platica, Mind and Health Coaching Group, Blood Pressure Screenings, Strong for Life
- Education: ESL class, Computer Club
- Information and Assistance Program: Contact a Case Manager and Information and Assistance Specialist to find resources regarding aging in place, transportation, food, emergency shelter, caregiver support, health and wellness, recreation, housing, and health insurance. In order to do this, please send us an e-mail or call us at 650.780.7542
*The Fair Oaks Nutrition Program is partially subsidized by Older American Act funds. The suggested donation for our meals is $3.50 for adults age 60 and older. The cost of meals for those under age 60 is $7.10. All older adults are welcome regardless of ability to contribute.
Do I qualify?
Classes, clubs, and activities at Fair Oaks are available to adults age 60 years and older.
How to get started
Interested in visiting Fair Oaks? Potential participants and their families are welcome to stop by the center at 2600 Middlefield Road in Redwood City. For more information, call the center at 650.780.7525.